July 23, 2019, 10:54:57 pm

Shrimp,Shrimp and more Shrimp

Started by tva351, December 25, 2018, 11:23:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tva351

December 25, 2018, 11:23:47 pm Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 06:24:19 am by tva351
Hi guys and gals, My name is Trevor (tva351) and an avid shrimp keeper of Caridina and Neocaridina shrimp. I am usually fairly busy with work and family,but will be on when I can. I keep Crystal Red and Black, Tiger, Tangerine Tiger, Pinto, Snow White bee, Aura Blue, Ghost Shrimp and most of the Cherry varieties, Red, Blue, Chocolate etc. Hope to catch up for a chat on the forum and I hope it will be a great success. Cheers, tva351. ;)

JohnnyB

Hi Trevor and welcome to the forum, you do seem to have shrimp, shrimp and more shrimp and I for one look forward to hearing about them.   :D

BTW, is the 351 in your handle a reference to a certain Ford engine capacity?
It is what it is, until it isn't, then it's something else entirely!

SnappaGuy

Hey There tva351,

Welcome to the board, I look forward to seeing you about.

The Shrimp-Attack forum is new but old at the same time, it first kicked off in 2009 and then for reasons unknown to me it closed down in 2016 and I happened recently on the domain name and decided to resurrect it given I have an interest in these little creatures also.

We are basically starting from scratch and look forward to whatever members can contribute in terms of their knowledge of dwarf freashwater shrimp in order the forum becomes an authority on the subject, much like its early days.

Its early days but we look forward to the future with excitement.

Cheers ... SnappaGuy. ;D
I won't accept just any kind of krap, only the highest quality krap will do!

MoJiTo

Welcome tva351 and nice to see you.
Ima lovin shrimps and mojito's, not necessarily in that order !

morgan16

Tank - AquaOne 380    Filter - Inbuilt 400lph    Heater - 55w    Substrate - AquaOne White Gravel    Plants - Live Pine Needles