Whos a little crazy about aquatic life like me?

Started by Zak, February 16, 2019, 05:30:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Zak

Gday all my name is zak, I'm from south Australia and I'm addicted to keeping aquatic life aha I've got 12 aquariums currently set up and another 20+ waiting to be set up (including a 10footer😁)
I'm gonna have a go at listing all my pets but I'm sure to forgot a few lol
15 or so mixed guppies(not including all the fry), 2 sliver sharks, 3 yoyo loaches, 4 kuhli loaches, a huge jaguar cichlid,male half moom betta, 2 yabbies(1m-1fm) 10 mountain Galaxies, 30+ mosquito fish, 1 brown tree frog and 4 marsh frogs, a pretty large Oscar fish, 10+ mollies, a few platys, 2 axolotls, 2 large gold fish, a heap of glass shrimp, too many snails to count of 3 different species and lastly a 9ft long carpet python
I'm sure I've forgotten a few lol but you get the picture my house is a zoo/ aquarium 😂😂😂
Anyone else as crazy as me??

SnappaGuy

Hello Zak and welcome to the forum.

Err, crikey ... I thought we had a few things going on at my place but it appears to be pretty full on at your residence.   :o

12 tanks and 20 to go, now that's gonna be one hell of a lot of water, they'll have to turn the desalination plant up to 'high' for you.   ;D

A big snake huh, look forward to seeing a pic of that.

And I look forward to seeing you about and to reading your posts.

Cheers ... SnappaGuy.
I won't accept just any kind of krap, only the highest quality krap will do!

sabertooth

><((((º>` • . ¸¸ . • ´` • . . . ¸><((((º>¸ . • ´` • . ><((((º> ` • .
¸¸¸¸¸¸¸I'm Just here for the Beer and Shrimp!` ¸¸¸¸¸¸¸
><((((º>` • . ¸¸ . • ´` • . . . ¸><((((º>¸ . • ´` • . ><((((º> ` • .

Jollie91

Haha!!! I used to be that crazy but had to completely downsize. 4 4fts 2 2ft, 1 6.5ft but now only a 52l.
I used to rescue Axolotls so had many of those!
Now in the 1 tank I have guppies, bumblebees gobys, shrimp, Bristlenose and snails! I'll be getting a bigger tank hopefully next week to put all those in and leave the small tank for shrimp!

I have muscovy ducks, 2 brushtail possums and 2 ringtail joey possums (being hand reared as they're only babies). I also do fauna rescue and other animal rescue.

morgan16

Hi Zak, wow your place sounds like a zoo, I LUV IT.  :P
Tank - AquaOne 380    Filter - Inbuilt 400lph    Heater - 55w    Substrate - AquaOne White Gravel    Plants - Live Pine Needles

dingus2018

I'm not always right, but I'm NEVER wrong!