December 12, 2019, 06:43:50 am

Shrimp-Attack is Back

Started by SnappaGuy, December 22, 2018, 08:36:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SnappaGuy

December 22, 2018, 08:36:21 am Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 12:50:24 am by SnappaGuy
Hello Everyone,

Just a few words to say that while this iteration of Shrimp-Attack is new and starting again from the ground up, it should be noted that it first went online in 2009 and remained an authoritative forum on the subject until it closed down in 2016 for reasons unknown.

That being said, I recently acquired the domain name and decided to setup again with a view to restoring it to its former glory.

We are Australian based, however keeping these little shrimp has no borders or boundaries and we welcome members from all over the globe.

Keeping shrimp is my hobby and I am keen to learn more about all facets of these fascinating critters and to learn from what I hope is a plethora of enthusiasts and experts on the subject here at Shrimp-Attack.

Please be advised that its early days and I'm making it up as I go along, so if anyone has any advice, suggestions, critique etc then please feel free to share and we will try and work in any enhancements.

This is NOT going to be one of those forums full of rules and those maintaining the board will NOT be zealots imposing their iron will, this will be a very easy going platform, a lot like the subject matter (shrimp) and I hope your going to enjoy visiting.

Regards ... SnappaGuy.
I won't accept just any kind of krap, only the highest quality krap will do!

SnappaGurl

Hello SnappaGuy,

Here's to Shrimp-Attack becoming a booming success.   :-*

Ohhh, dinners on the table.

SnappaGurl.